Since launching late last year, CaGBC’s Zero Carbon Building Program has already certified two buildings to ZCB-Design and one to ZCB-Performance – proving that getting to zero carbon is easier than you think.
With 2030 targets less than 12 years away and added pressure on governments to strengthen building policies and codes, it is inevitable that your portfolio will need to address its carbon output sooner rather than later.
This is why, in an effort to provide added incentive and support for industry leaders and early adopters, CaGBC is offering you an exclusive opportunity to participate in our new Zero Carbon Accelerator Program for those wishing to pursue Zero Carbon Building certification.
Ready to make the shift to zero carbon? CaGBC’s new Accelerator Program will help you get there.
Registrants to the Accelerator Program will be provided with enhanced support related to understanding project design and/or performance requirements; accompaniment through submission requirements; and added promotion of the certified project through CaGBC channels. Best of all, it comes at no additional cost*.
Accelerator Program benefits include:
- An initial meeting to discuss project types that make good candidates for ZCB Design or Performance certification, and information on how to identify gaps that exist in current design or operations.
- Technical support related to program requirements.
- Assistance understanding the scope of work for consultants.
- A pre-submission check-in, and completeness review of documents.
- Proactive promotion of certified projects as leaders in the industry, which may include: news release support, media pitching and social media promotion.
- Creation of a project-specific case study at the time of certification, to be published on CaGBC’s website and in its newsletter. ZCB-Design case studies will be updated after one year of post-occupancy data is available.
Don’t wait to register: only 25 projects will be accepted into this program
Participants must indicate their interest by October 15, 2018. With only 25 available spots for this exclusive opportunity, act now in order to ensure your spot. To express your interest in joining the Accelerator Program, or for any questions, contact us today.
*Regular registration and certification fees still apply.
CaGBC National Office
47 Clarence Street, Suite 202
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9K1
Toll-Free: (866) 941-1184