The Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Montreal organizes in cooperation with its German partner energiewaechter GmbH a fact-finding visit for Canadian decision makers from the BIPV solar sector to Germany (south of Germany). Within the framework of the partnership program “renewables – Made in Germany” of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, Canadian executives are invited to participate in the delegation from June 8 – 11, 2015.
The four days fact-finding trip is intended for all parties interested in learning more about state-of-the-art German technologies and applications in the field of Building-Integrated Photovoltaics. The target groups are decision makers and representatives from:
· Federal, provincial and municipal government
· Industry associations
· Research institutions
· Engineers, consultants and project developers
By participating in the technical delegation you will visit pilot projects, research institutes, industry players and benefit from a visit and guided tour at the world’s leading exhibition for the solar industry, Intersolar Europe. The main goal of the fact-finding visit is to enable an increased know-how transfer between Canadian and German experts engaged with green buildings and solar and to showcase selected German reference projects.
- Learn about the fascinating potential of BIPV in a green economy;
- Explore opportunities in one of the world’s most advanced markets for BIPV;
- Establish a network among German and Canadian BIPV experts, research institutes and key industry players;
- Participate in the world’s leading exhibition for the solar industry, Intersolar Europe 2015.
Thanks to the financial support of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, participation in this program is free of charge (Travel to and from Germany as well as accommodation costs have to be covered by each participant).
To view the preliminary program please click here.
For further information please contact:
Senior Manager Business Development Canada
Tel: (514) 844-3051